Takes overall responsibility for the coordination of all legal and company secretarial matters relating to the company and ensures the provision of adequate advisory services on all legal issues.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 15 years
- Reports to the Managing Director and supervises the legal team
- Identify and manage group legal risks.
- Provide legal advice on the company’s transactions and other matters concerning the company
- Manage the company’s relationships with external solicitors and ensure that the company is properly represented in all litigations concerning it.
- Provide statutory Company Secretarial services and act as Secretary to the Board of Directors and all standing committees of the company
- Provide advice on, interpret, and communicate all legal issues, opinions, laws, rules, guidelines, and statutes, especially as regards the company’s businesses, to staff and management
- Provide firm but fair opinions on all legal matters to the company
- Review; draft MOUs, legal agreements, loan agreements, and security documentation between the company and external parties.
- Liaise with legal departments of external organizations where the situation arises.
- Liaise with government agencies for the smooth running of the company (such as filing of papers at CAC, etc.)
- Good first degree in Law from a reputable Institution
- A higher degree or professional qualification such as LLM or ACIS will be an added advantage
- Must have a minimum of 15 years of proven post-call practice experience.
- The ideal age should be between 35-50 years.
Remuneration: Up to NGN 30 million per annum depending on competencies and track record
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.