Zaptrance Systems Limited
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements on time
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Managing the day-to-day accounting transactions
- Reconciling all accounts
- Preparing the monthly accounts
- Preparing ad-hoc management reports
- Managing the accounts payable function
- Managing the accounts receivable, alerting Management about problem accounts
- Payroll processing and other associated payroll tasks
- Preparation and lodgement of monthly or quarterly business activity statements (BAS)
- Liaising with the external Chartered Accounting firm for yearly accounts and tax issues.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant courses
- Additional certification (CNA, etc) is a plus
- At least 2 years of Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Hands-on experience with accounting software.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily duties
- Excellent time management
- Strong level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Ability to take on responsibility and accountability
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a broader team
- Problem-solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- All-round accounting knowledge
- Intermediate computer software skills, including Excel and other accounting software packages.
“Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team supports our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.’’
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.