As a Communication Officer, you are responsible for providing support in creating communication and media strategies, implementing communication activities, track and analyzing performance to ensure that the organization’s overall branding objectives are met.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Maintain a rigorous and consistent approach to branding, messaging, content, quality, and general look and feel through communications and external messaging.
- Translate company business objectives into creative and executable corporate communications strategies.
- Demonstrate strong judgment in understanding key trends and news elements to develop a successful PR program with proactive and responsive media relations services.
- Content creation (ability to formulate good content for media purposes).
- Monitor performance on all company’s social media accounts (via analytics).
- Create content for social media activities.
- Liaise with clients via various social media platforms.
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies. Work with the Sales team to develop and implement marketing strategies and programs to promote branding as well as products and services of the company.
- Oversee, plan and deliver content on all social media platforms.
- Research and evaluate trends and techniques to find better ways of measuring social media activity.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Oversee the day-to-day management and ensure consistency.
- Ensure growth trajectory on all official social media platforms by using analytical tools.
- Create a brand persona via the brand’s online channels.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English, Mass Communication, or related discipline.
- Strategic tech-savvy and creative thinker with proven experience in working on diverse and wide-ranging communication strategies including all forms of media.
- Proven 3+ years of experience in social media account management and communications.
- Proficiency in the use of advanced IT Systems.
- Proven offline marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to communicate clearly.
- Advanced knowledge of social media advertising platforms.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong commitment to professional service excellence.
- Ability to work on tight schedules.