We are seeking a legal ace with excellent interpersonal skills for the role of a commercial lawyer. The commercial lawyer will be responsible for representing clients in court, drafting and amending contracts, overseeing company mergers, negotiating on behalf of the client, and more.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Representing clients in court.
- Negotiating on behalf of clients.
- Reviewing and overseeing business mergers.
- Drafting various legal documents.
- Helping clients with the litigation process.
- Writing commercial reports.
- Anticipating legal concerns for clients.
- Minimum of a Second Class Lower Degree B.L & LL.B; a Master's Degree or other relevant post-graduation qualification/degree will be an added advantage
- 3 to 5 years post-call experience in Commercial Litigation, Dispute Resolution & Company Secretarial & Advisory Services, working in commercial law practice.
- Drafting and amending contracts.
- Should be willing to work
- Should be proactive
- Capable of working under limited supervision or direction
- Possess good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Possess a good command of written and spoken English
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skills are compulsory.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.