CNC Router Machine Operator
Engineering & Technology
We are looking for a competent and innovative CNC Router Machine Operator to use CNC machinery safely, creatively, and accurately to support our content creation and marketing teams. The Operator will generate ideas and run the production of furniture design ideas on the CNC machine to inspire clients and for online content & training.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Support the marketing initiatives of the Company by utilizing the CNC Router to showcase different features and capabilities of the machine across several material types including wood, MDF, HDF, Plastic, aluminum, etc
- Showcase how to use several tools on the CNC Router safely, effectively, and efficiently
- Design and fabricate intricate designs and fine details on CNC Router machine without supervision
- Design products on Vectric, Fusion360, ARTCAM, etc., in line with specifications/requests and generate needed G-codes to run on CNC Router machine
- Use the CNC Router in manufacturing (cutting, engraving, carving, drilling, etc.) based on Client specifications, designs, and requests
- Monitor the machines while they execute the tasks and make the necessary changes to produce improved results
- Installation and training of new machine owners on how to use the CNC Router
- Troubleshoot Client challenges with operating their machines remotely via electronic communication channels and by visiting Client factories
- Handle machines and materials appropriately and safely following rules and training manuals.
- Ensure all content creation activities are within budget
- Complete projects within a specified timeframe while maintaining high levels of quality
- Perform other related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and management as required
- Record all machine actions by completing production and quality logs
- Conduct light product installation work and use power tools as necessary
- Ensure a clean, safe, and efficient work environment
- Build and maintain a positive working relationship with customers, vendors, and co-workers.
- Clean and maintain machinery daily to guarantee functionality and durability
- The minimum academic qualification of SSCE.
- Bachelor’s degree while not mandatory will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a CNC Router Machine Operator handling different material types including wood, and composites
- Have a good knowledge of CAD/CAM programming software like Vectric, Fusion360, ARTCAM, etc
- Ability to use SYNTEC, NK103, RichAuto, and other industrial CNC Router control systems
- Ability to translate mechanical documents and engineering drawings
- Strong math skills for inputting specific dimensions and figures into the CNC machinery
- Strong computer skills
- Problem-solving skills in order to detect issues in the creation process and find solutions to ensure the machinery creates the product provided in the draft/design
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Highly developed attention to detail skill
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.