We are looking for a Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of revenue growth. The individual will help in researching and identifying new business opportunities.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Understand the needs of our customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these,
- Think strategically - see the bigger picture and set aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
- Work strategically - carry out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes, have a good understanding of the businesses' products and services we offer, and be able to advise others about them. She’ll report directly to the MD.
- She’ll follow up with clients on payment plans and pursue compliance, represent the company when needed and ensure staff are on board throughout the organisation, and understand what is required of them.
- Train members of your team, arranging external training where appropriate
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing unit,
- Liaise with staff members as appropriate and
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Attend seminars, conferences, and events where appropriate
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- Help to plan sales campaigns
- Create a sales pipeline
- Negotiate pricing with customers, and suppliers in some cases
- Increase sales of the business
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to the management
- Develop the business sales and marketing strategy. Additionally, this person should be a transactional leader who’s very good at business process design and development and team-building skills
- This position is open to preferably Female candidates
- 3 years of experience in a relevant field
- The job holder must meet expectations/ targets
- Being a lawyer will be added advantage.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- NGN 150,000 - 180,000
- Health insurance,
- Opportunities for NHF contribution and benefits,
- The position comes with a car, while others use the company vehicle.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.