- Control of the full product scope from the initial stages right through to implementation and support
- Evaluate business processes, identify gaps, suggest improvements and document requirements.
- Provide business process re-engineering to establish opportunities for automation (As-Is & To-Be)
- Analysis and requirements elicitation for Data Driven Solutions (validating & collation)
- Competency in producing an end to end business process documentations and Designs Documentation
- Supports decisions on best-fit technology for solutions development
- Provide guide for end to end solution development to Specification by developers
- Ensure clear understanding of requirements and product scope of projects
- Participate in meetings and review sessions
- Ensure archiving of business requirements document and designs documents
- Ability to manage clients under extreme pressure
- HND/BSC in Computer Science or any related course.
- Proficiency in the use of basic tools for designs such as sequential diagrams, architecture diagrams, forms are essential.
- Masters in Information Technology or Business Administration will be added advantage.
Professional Certifications in Business Analysis, Software Product Management will be added advantage
Experience and Certification:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Relevant certification in Business Analysis is an added advantage
- Experience in Software Systems Analysis, Software Documentation, Systems Development Life Cycle.
- Experience in the usage of Business Process Improvement and documentation tools.
- Proven experience interacting directly with end users
- Experience in solutions presentation
- Excellent client inter-relations
- Experience in software Testing is an added advantage.
- Right attitude
- Good team spirit
- Bold, articulate and confident
- Excellent analytical, writing and oral skills
- Good use of presentation tools
- Good interpersonal relation