Brand & Marketing Analyst
HC solutions Limited
Marketing & Communications
The Junior Brand & Marketing Analyst will provide support and structure to the Marketing and Corporate Communications unit. They will be responsible for creating and implementing brand marketing strategies and will be in charge of executing plans that will increase customer satisfaction, brand loyalty, and recognition for the organization.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Strategy and Planning:
- Implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Support the development of the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Support the development and execution of marketing strategies for new and existing customer segments
- Monitor short- and long-term plans and budgets for the unit’s activities and assure adherence.
Brand and Campaign Management:
- Work with the team lead, marketing, and corporate communications to assist the division unit head to develop brand management and marketing strategies and process suited to the needs of the sales and real estate team, ensuring adherence to brand guidelines and brand regulatory compliance.
- Assist the sales and real estate team in creating content documents according to brand guidelines. Edit commentary/interpretations of content experts and internal submissions.
- Assist with monitoring and updating content submitted to the Mixta website for compliance with brand guidelines.
- Ensure promotional activities are geared towards unlocking value and managing the performance of the business/brand in the marketplace.
- Drive and coordinate media campaigns and other initiatives aimed at generating desired publicity/visibility for the business and its products.
- Launch programs and provide relevant professional advice and support as appropriate.
- Assist with brand management activities (e.g. events and sponsorships) that are tailored towards specific target markets/products in line with the business's overall strategic objectives.
- Create and manage relationships with relevant parties aimed at projecting and creating the desired awareness for the Mixta business e.g. media houses and agencies.
- Manage vendor relationships and ensure adherence to Service Level Agreements/NDAs, Image Proprietary Rights, Copyrights, and Warranties.
- Prepare and submit periodic reports on ongoing activity to the Unit Head.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head of Brand Management within the MCC
- Participate on relevant industry committees ensuring that the company has a high level of professional standing.
- Establish a system of reports and communications for all information from the marketing team to the sales team and for feedback and request from the sales team to the marketing team.
- Manage All Partner Agencies and other Service Providers.
- Minimum academic qualification of a good first degree in any discipline
- A Master’s degree is preferred
- Membership of any relevant professional qualification is required.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years experience in Marketing, CSR, and corporate preferably in Real Estate and Hospitality, Financial Services, FMCG, and Utility Payments
- Knowledge of Branding Opportunities
- Knowledge of pricing strategies
- Knowledge of operational commercial strategies.
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong ability to make sound decisions and work independently to meet team objectives.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge, and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications, and public relations activities
- Able to act on and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Collaborative team player who feeds off goal setting and achievement
- The ideal candidate will have retail channel, and financial services experience.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales and partner activity.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and metrics-driven.
- Confidentiality, objectivity, attention to detail, integrity, empathy.
Work Type: Typically work 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, although some roles may involve weekend or evening work. This role is largely office-based, although may require visiting business stores to check on employee performance. It can be demanding especially during peak periods such as salary dates where the jobholder bears the brunt of ensuring salaries of staff are processed accurately and received on time.
Remuneration: NGN 4,283,100 - 8,035,913 per annum
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.