Associate -Corporate Commercial /Real Estate
The Law Crest LLP
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. The ideal candidate for this role must be excellent draftsmen with active post-call experience in commercial law, regulatory compliance real estate Law and administration of estates law. The candidate must have graduated with at least a 2nd Class Upper from a reputable University and the Nigerian Law School.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Preparation of legal opinions generally
- Conduct searches and due diligence effectively
- Prepare relevant land transaction documents-leases, mortgages, tenancies, deed of assignment and developmental leases etc.;
- Carry out perfection of instruments- leases, mortgages, tenancies, deeds of assignment and developmental leases etc.;
- Advise client on wills and trusts and draft will and trust instruments
- Handle probate registry procedures and effectively handle probate matters
- Conducting Due Diligences
- Providing Regulatory Compliance Assistance to clients
- Drafting and review of Commercial Contract
- Providing legal/advisory services relating to Probate
- Registration of title to property at the various land’s registry as well as charges over moveable and immoveable assets at the Corporate Affairs Commission
- Providing Company Secretarial Services to Clients.
- 2 - 3 years of active post-call experience
- Good knowledge and practical experience in substantive law, real estate law and corporate law and especially the workings and practices at the lands and probate registries in Lagos.
- Good working relationship with relevant government bodies and regulatory agencies; Probate Registry, SEC, CAC, NIPC, Trademarks Registry, NAFDAC, SON, NIMASA, Land Registries, etc.
- Membership of ICSAN will be an added advantage
- Excellent drafting skills
- Excellent Communication skills: oral and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- A good eye for details and an ability to work under pressure and meet timelines with little supervision
Remuneration: NGN 222,551.65 Gross plus Leave allowance, Airtime (N5,000 - Monthly), HMO (P.A.) , Pension (P.A.) and Group Life Assurance (P.A.)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.