Qonto is looking to hire an Android Engineer who will work on critical architectural and UI features that will directly impact our end users. Work closely with back-end teams, designers, and product managers to create a unified vision.
- Minimum Qualification: Others
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Craft Cutting-edge Financial Features: Work on critical architectural and UI features that will directly impact our end users.
- Foster Meaningful Collaboration: Work closely with back-end teams, designers, and product managers to create a unified vision.
- Solve Real-time Challenges: Tackle real-time synchronization issues and spearhead new initiatives.
- Champion Quality: Maintain an exceptional level of quality by implementing continuous refactoring and unit testing to consistently enhance the codebase.
- Our app is 100% written in Kotlin and based on MVVM & Clean architecture, using the Coordinator pattern, Coroutines and Flows. We have started challenging initiatives such as modularization, reducing the build time, migrating towards Jetpack Compose. Our CI is composed of Gitlab, Firebase (distribution, Test Lab) and Sonar.
- Experience: You already have experience as a mobile engineer with a background in the Android development lifecycle.
- Mastery: You have development experience in Android and a good understanding of the Android SDK.
- Problem solver: You are a pragmatic and solution-oriented engineer interested in delivering value.
- Make an impact: You want to build a product that is used by thousands of users, in a fast-growing environment.
- Best practices: You work in an organized manner with high test coverage and other best practices.
- Curiosity: You are a curious and open-minded developer.
- Team player: You have good communication skills, you know how to work within a team and you can easily work with non-technical colleagues.
- Languages: You are fluent in English.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.