To provide Financial Support and look after the company's Financial state by assisting the team leads with day-to-day financial transactions and other duties as assigned by the Team lead.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Prepare daily bank balance report and weekly cash flow report
- Prepare the company monthly management report (Profit or Loss Account) and ensure account closure for the month
- Prepare the company budget vs actual report for management review
- Prepare monthly payroll for salary payment and process salary payment subject to management approval
- Manage monthly pension schedule for pension remittance and ensure payment
- Oversee the laboratory unit and give weekly reports on the unit performance
- Local and Foreign debtor reconciliation
- Prepare weekly local and foreign receivables reports and receivables aging analysis
- Post daily inflow on Sage and raise sales invoices when needed and send to various customer
- Assist by reviewing the asset schedule and reviewing the monthly depreciation pasted
- Analyze import and export documentation for incoming and outgoing shipments and ensure accuracy of documentation and verify compliance standard
- Follow up on container deposit on shipment so as to ensure the amount is refunded back to the company
- Ensure timely custom duty payment
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, or related field.
- Extensive knowledge about accounting and management principles and Accounts Payable procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially business solutions and bookkeeping software.
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to analyze information and processes.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.