Community Life Project (CLP), a non-governmental organization, invites applications for the position of Accounts Officer.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Overseeing the Financial control process and ensuring adherence to internal financial procedures in accordance with company guidelines.
- Providing regular and timely financial statements, investment and financial expenditure reports
- Reconciling all Financial records/accounts and verification of entries;
- Preparing budgets, monitoring, and reporting on budget performance
- Coordinating the Company’s annual financial audit; preparing and managing PAYE, VAT, and other tax planning exercises, utility tracking, insurance, pension, stocks, and other assets.
- Handling all basic administrative and personnel issues
- Overseeing and coordinating efforts to diversify the organization’s funding;
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.