- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and finance, information technology, or related field
- Certification from talent and training associations a plus
- Two (3) years’ previous experience as a trainer, corporate training specialist, or related position
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), and instructional software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals and teaching platforms.