1. Input accounting data into the accounting system with speed and accuracy.
2. Prepare analysis sheets for all invoices, request sheets (cash request) and job completion form request received.
3. Submit analysis sheets with all invoices, request sheets (cash request) and job completion form back to operations and admin for approval by unit head and group head.
4. Ensure swift payment of invoices.
5. Provide financial support to team members.
6. Prepare bank letters.
7. Verify calculations and input codes into the accounts system in an accurate manner.
8. Prepare cheques and transfer letters for all payments.
9. Prepare salary schedule.
10. Audit office petty cash and transportation
11. Issue receipts for all funds received (cash, cheques, deposits and transfers).
12. Ensure all filing is done in a timely and accurate manner
13. Collating And Updating Service Charge Data
14. Collating And Updating Energy Data
15. Reconciliation of Service Charge Report With General Ledger
16. Preparation of Service Charge and Energy Billings
17. Raising of Payment Vouchers and Journal Voucher
18. Fixed Asset Register Maintenance
19. Provide back up and support the Accountant
20. Any other task as assigned by management.
Minimum of B.Sc or B.Tech from a reputable university
ACA Part Qualified
3-5 years of experience
Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Mandatory).
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Knowledge Of Peachtree (Sage 50)
Experience with Audit firm an added advantage
Good Knowledge Of Bank Reconciliation
Ability to multitask.
Excellent listening, communication and organizational skills.
Attention to detail and quality.
Good interpersonal and relationship management skill