We are looking for an Account Officer who will be stationed as an outfitter to support our Sales team and provide quality customer service.
Account Officer responsibilities include preparing sales proposals, updating internal databases with client and contract details, and conducting market research. If you have good communication skills and would like to gain sales and marketing experience, we’d like to meet you. Previous experience in customer service positions is a plus.
- Schedule product demo and will be required to work as an outfitter.
- Technical Service support
- Update internal databases (CRM) with account details
- Perform back-office sales tasks to support Account Executives as needed
- Research market trends and competition
- Create reports on sales and marketing campaigns
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts
- Address payment issues
- Identify new revenue prospects
· Work experience as an Account Officer, Account Coordinator or similar role
· Experience: 1yr+. Experience in customer service roles is a plus
· Familiarity with Client Relationship Systems (CRM)
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Time-management abilities
· A minimum of OND in Accounting or related field.