An exciting career-development opportunity for a talented Influencer & Partnerships Manager to join a new Startup, working with much-loved global and consumer brands across Nigeria. We are looking for a self-starter who is excited by the opportunity to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Work with existing clients to establish and implement robust influencer activity as well as play a key role in new business activity and pitching.
- Guide the future accounts management offering at the company, from our existing core focus on social influencers, and beyond
- 3+ years of working experience
- Experienced and professional client handler and communicator. This is a relationship-building role – with both clients and influencers
- A clear, confident understanding of the role of influencers and partnerships for brands
- Confident in developing and implementing effective influencer campaign strategies and plans, monitoring and optimizing towards agreed KPIs
- A clear understanding of influencer/partner tracking methodologies and techniques – with the ability to create concise and insightful reports
- You will have a strong, and growing, network of contacts & influencer relationships, ideally across some of our key sectors; FMCG
- Up-to-date and best practice approach to legalities and licensing and a proven track record of negotiating the best deal for your clients
- Experience working with Creative teams; developing and briefing in creative/content projects, messaging for activations, reviewing content, etc.
- You’re a problem solver, you don’t delegate difficult tasks but try to seek solutions first
- You’re innovative when it comes to an influencer strategy, and passionate about your convictions in this space
- You’re able to manage projects and clients autonomously, mobilizing and briefing internal teams, challenging peers
- You’re able to lead on client-facing decks and have excellent, persuasive presentation skills
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment/agency is beneficial
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.