• Carry out the company’s full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and registrations.
• Establish and evaluate areas of significant business risk as well as determine the internal audit scope and develop annual plans
• Should be able to acquire, resolve and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
• Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
• Identify discrepancy and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
• Keep open communication with management and audit committee
• Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
• Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to management and/or Risk Committees.
• B.Sc. degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance or Economics
• Proven working experience as an Auditor with 5 years’ work experience
• Must have computer skills on MS Office, accounting software
• Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
• High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
• Sound independent judgement
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
• Must be around 45 years to 50 years of age
• Accomodation available if preffered
• Must reside within Egbe/Ikotun axis.
SALARY: N960,000- N1,200,000 Per Annum