Website Developer (Intern)
Software & Data
We are a Start-Up looking to do amazing things on the continent and beyond. We are assembling a team of talented, dedicated, and creative people to work in an ambitious organization with an ever-growing passion for technology, the Internet, and solving the marketing and sales needs of our clients nationally and internationally. We are looking to hire a talented and dynamic website developer to join our team to work on a varied range of projects.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:1 year
The development team being assembled will consist of developers primarily covering the following technologies
- PHP (WordPress, Symfony, Laravel , Magento, raw PHP)
- Front End (HTML5, CSS3, VueJS)
- WordPress development but not limited to a simple“Plugin & Configure” role.
- You should show capability in delivering using an MVC approach regardless of the underlying platform and be able to demonstrate an ability to code websites and/or plugins from scratch while adhering to coding standards
- Find an appropriate theme, develop, customize, tweak edit, rearrange, and reassemble according to the customer's needs internally or externally
- To be responsible for the development of internal and external customer-driven applications, including CMS configuration and development of business logic handling, back-end database integration, and a wide variety of API integrations.
- The day-to-day work consists of the delivery of projects for our clients, both internal and external across a range of sectors, including but not limited to: Finance, tourism, entertainment, publishing, sport, and eCommerce.
You’re a person with a serious interest in the website development space and associated
- You are willing to put in the extra effort to self-develop and keep up with industry standards through continuous education.
You must have a qualification in the relevant disciplines and the necessary experience that will allow you to excel in the role
HTML5, CSS3 etc
- A team player that is autonomous and team-focused in achieving the necessary outcomes
- Hardworking, persistent, and willing to go the extra mile for self, team, and company success.
- A creative and talented individual that wants career growth with a Start-Up that has loads of ideas to execute and impact the world positively.
- Rapid career progression to a senior management level as the organization grows and fresh recruits are brought into the organization
- Rapid promotion to a paid salary position if you are able to demonstrate skills, ability, and capacity needed for the role.
- Scaling up of salary
- Bonus payouts from collective team efforts and successful deliverables.
- The list is not exhaustive
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.