Creative Intelligence Group
Software & Data
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using web development best practices.
- Create basic website layouts and user interfaces with HTML and CSS.
- Integrate data from various back-end web services and databases.
- Work with stakeholders to gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility of new features.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies and industry trends and apply them to operations and activities.
- Collaborate with web designers to realize visual design intent.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in any related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience as Web developer.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Good problem solving skill.
- Excellent interpersonal skill.
- Must possess good leadership qualities.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.