- Develops marketing and sales plans to achieve sales growth. Monitors and reports actual sales against planned sales
- Continually implements improvements to the Company’s sales strategies to compete effectively in the industry.
- Ability to interview, hire, inspire, and manage future sales staff to meet corporate growth goals.
- Establishes, maintains, and expands relationships with key strategic customers and partners.
- Develops marketing materials, and growth strategy to build awareness and achieve corporate growth goals.
- A bachelor degree
- 5 years of experience in sales and marketing
- Proven ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, creative, and collaborative environment
- Strong analytical acumen and knowledge of how to identify trends and opportunities and translate them into initiatives that drive growth
- Strong communication, negotiation, and team management skills
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Set KPIs to measure the effectiveness
- Overall management of staff, ensuring assignments and duties are completed as required
- Compose and conduct performance reviews
- Provide guidance, training, mentoring, coaching, and development
- Make recommendations regarding hiring, promoting, and terminating.