Waziri is an E-commerce company looking for a Vendor Relationship Manager to facilitate and maintain relationships between the organization and vendors, negotiate contracts, and find the best available vendors. The ideal candidate will contribute to business development and execution of sales plans to achieve desirable profitability.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Act as a point of contact between the company and Vendors
- Identify potential Vendors based on the Category of Product requirements
- Negotiate contracts, terms, and deadlines with vendors and customers
- Sourcing and engaging reliable manufacturers and vendors.
- Review existing contracts with vendors to ensure ongoing feasibility.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and manufacturers.
- Collaborate with the business team to ensure effective support and service delivery.
- Role model and live the Business’ Values while adhering to all corporate policies.
- Establish, develop, and manage a strong pipeline and network of customers for our products
- Employ a variety of means to keep abreast of company product knowledge
- Ensure compliance with related policies, especially KYC policy
- This position is preferably open to a female candidate
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline, an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a related field
- Excellent writing and verbal communication & negotiation skills
- Time management and planning skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
- Business knowledge -Knowledge of the Business and industry trends.
- Analytical Skills -Ability to correctly assess & interpret available data.
- Customer services -Provision of efficient, prompt & courteous services
- Supervisory skills -Ability to coordinate subordinates for the best results
- Knowledge Transfer -Impact knowledge gained on others
- Documentation -Clear, comprehensive work records
- Organization Ability -Organizes and prioritizes work effectively
- High level of integrity and Good Attitude/disposition to work /customers
- Punctual to work/Timeliness
Remuneration: NGN 70,000 - 100,000 Monthly.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.