Candidates will work prospects through the entire sales cycle, including developing new leads and turning prospects into long-term customers.
- Close new deals at a high rate
- Build relationships with existing customers
- Cultivate new leads within the sales territory
- Manage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
- Educate customers on how the company’s products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- 1 Year
- OND / HND/ BSC
- Business Administration, Marketing, and other relevant fields.
- Proven sales experience
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Track record of achieving sales targets
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and driven
- Create a collaborative partnership with industry stakeholders, that will lead to the company's goal and objectives.
- Proven working experience.
- Must be able to commute to Lekki at least once a week.
- People-oriented and results-driven.
- Leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- 150-250k depending on experience
- High Commission on Sales.
- Car Available: Yes, based on performance.
- Can Work Remotely: Yes
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for an interview