We are looking to hire an experienced individual to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Plan and carry out user research studies using mixed methods, including methods such as online surveys, user interviews over the phone, contextual inquiries, focus groups, etc.
- Review, analyze, and report qualitative and quantitative data to deliver actionable insights to the product and design teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Design, Information, Anthropology, or equivalent preferred
- Relevant experience in a related field
- Experience with quantitative research methods
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to translate product team requests and needs into researchable questions in a rigorous and valid way
- Good organizational, planning, data collection, and analytical skills
- Passion for understanding user behavior in mobile applications
- Fluency in English and local languages
- Familiarity with smartphones
- Must own a smartphone
- Proficiency in computer applications, and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Broad knowledge of sports betting and casino games
Gross Salary:NGN 200,000
Breakdown: 70% Basic Salary, 30% Performance Salary
- Please Note Final performance salary according to staff KPI score: Final performance pay = Performance Salary * KPI score