The UI/UX Designer will work with our team of developers, consistently raising the bar on existing infrastructure. Working behind the scenes, with a unique blend of technical expertise and insatiable curiosity, with a methodical, analytical mindset. Reporting to the PO/PM, the eMedicStore UI/UX designer is saddled with the responsibility to provide technical support, achieve organizational goals and fulfill the organization’s mission and vision. You will work alongside a team as well as independently, in the design and development of mission-critical websites, applications, and layers of the infrastructure. Experience with Adobe Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator and Xd, Figma, Sketch, Axure and Powerpoint is helpful to succeeding quickly in this role. Knowledge of several other UI/UX and prototyping tools will be an added advantage. Our UI/UX designers have an immediate effect on our business success. Also, you will work with the company’s BA and COO for collection of user requirements and ensure the day-to-day running of the office and other delegated duties.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Define, and communicate short and long-term design strategies.
- Partner with engineering and product management on design strategy.
- Understand technology constraints and propose realistic, attainable solutions.
- Supports User Experience strategy and innovation by evaluating the current competitive landscape for compelling customer experiences.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Partner with content and marketing teams to ensure strong visual design and consistent brand expression across products
- Requesting, attending usability sessions, and participating in brainstorming sessions
- Presenting user experience flow and project decisions to all levels of leadership, and negotiating product feature trade-offs and impact on product development lifecycle with Engineering and Product Management.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look.
- Create original graphic designs as needed for the company. (e.g. images, sketches, tables, business documents, brochures, banners, etc)
- Design aesthetically appealing business documents and presentations to visualize and relay critical information to both internal and external stakeholders and executive management.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Demonstrate tremendous visual and UX architectural design skills.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Creates the User Experience designs (user interface design comps, visual design specs, prototypes, and other visual assets) for medium-sized, diverse projects (i.e. new check-out system) by participating in overall project design definition activities.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Driving the creation of designs, and specs that will advance the company's business, marketing, and branding objectives.
- Presenting designs to project and business teams for review and working with the technology team to determine the efficacy of given solutions.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with business systems analysts, product managers and developers.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Analyzing future trends and forecasts in related fields.
- Monitoring progress and results, recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities, adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices.
- Creating customer experience scenarios.
- Advocating for the customer in experience workflow.
- Balance product, business, and user-centered goals to design products our users love.
- Identifying business needs, determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices.
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs, and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Model compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans.
- Multitask and independently manage your own priorities to work fast and deliver
- Conversant with agile approaches to the delivery of software such as Scrum and Kanban
- Formal Education: Diploma, OND, HND, Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of experience in consumer-focused tech or media companies, content-heavy platforms preferred
- Expert skills in design and prototyping tools (Adobe Suite - Illustrator and Xd, Figma, Axure, Powerpoint)
- Ability to create detailed wireframes and design specs of intricate user flows
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment
- A track record of great collaboration with content, product, and marketing teams
- A portfolio demonstrating measurably effective designs and problem-solving.
- Experience working closely with developers to deliver browser-based and App-based software products.
- Experience using, building, and maintaining intuitive and scalable design systems and design pattern libraries.
- Experience working on consumer or enterprise products over multiple release cycles.
- Experience with data visualization and creating user dashboards is a plus.
- Exhibit exceptional communication and presentation skills.
Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. (Residential Proximity to the job location will be an added advantage).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.