The post holder will be expected to provide Registrar grade cover on a rotational shift basis throughout Trauma and Orthopaedic; and, participate in the on-call rota. Expected to supervise service delivery, inpatients, and day services. And, provide a rapid response to A&E to facilitate the 1 hour trolley-wait target.
- Minimum Qualification: MBBS
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Undertake outpatient clinics and operating theatre lists as directed by the consultants
- Offer commitments to both postgraduate and undergraduate Orthopaedic Surgery training within the hospital
- Work with a multidisciplinary team
- Take part in the care of patients attending the department, including examination, investigation, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Maintain legible records
- Perform related duties as required, including additional duties arising exceptionally from occasional emergencies and unforeseen circumstances, and duties essential for the continuity of patient care.
- Participate in the clinical governance and risk assessment process
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, physical sciences, or a related field.
- Valid and active medical license
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Outstanding hand-eye coordination and dexterity.
- Wonderful bedside manner.
- Excellent communicator who can empathize with patients.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.