The job holder will work closely with the Product and Sales Managers to provide sales support to clients, provide administrative support to the Sales team and support Adipro International business initiatives, minute meetings and assist in sales support.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Prepare, organize, update and manage customer quotes contracts and other agreements.
- Liaise with internal staff to achieve compliance with customer requirements regarding the delivery schedule
- Administer and maintain a customer database, contacts, addresses, product portfolio, etc. both in the dropbox and the file sharing server
- Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
- Research demand for the organization's products and services.
- Support the evaluation of competitor's activities and reporting at regular intervals
- Work with the other sales & marketing teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors to achieve desired sales & marketing goals
- Assist in preparing periodic management reports
- Implement the proper documentation and execution of ISO-QMS and the ERP activities for the Sales & Technical department
- Track and maintain the collection, storage, and distribution of additive samples to customers as instructed by the line managers
- Liaise with the Administrative department to ensure that couriered samples are delivered to the respective client.
- Keep a record and track the Purchase Order Quantity for steel drums and additives daily.
- Maintain a customer complaint log and work with the relevant Sales Manager to closeout
- Maintain the customer's enquiries list
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager Sales & Technical
- 5+ years of experience in marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Engineering
- Good PowerPoint Presentation capability
- Ability to work efficiently off-site
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Management over service and relationship management tools.
- Good product knowledge on lube additives and steel drums
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Good problem analysis and solving skills
Key Performance Indicators:
- Understanding of additive technical sales process
- Product knowledge
- Efficiency & effectiveness in handling assignments to support international sales
- Effectiveness Sales department ISO – QMS
- Sample management for clients and suppliers
- Good data gathering and analytical skills