This is what âCadanaâ, a company weâve worked with has to say about us, â CareerBuddy gets it. Hiring isnât a walk in the park but they make the recruitment process a lot less daunting. From how quickly they are able to source for candidates to ensuring the sourced candidates are of high quality and are a great fit for our company, they're great at what they do."
At Careerbuddy, we have a league of highly engaged and driven professionals dedicated to navigating careers, transforming lives, and making hiring and job transitions a breeze across Africa. With no physical office boundaries, we work as a small, high-functioning, and excellence-driven team that believes in delivering exceptional, high-quality work from anywhere in the world.
Now imagine this...
A world where every professional's career journey is in sync with opportunities that truly interest them. At CareerBuddy, this is not just a vision; it's our mission. We are the architects of careers, the matchmakers between brilliance and opportunity, and we are on the lookout for a new member to join our band.
In the world of high-growth startups, our Talent Partner Model offers startups and fast-growing companies the benefits of an in-house recruiting team, coupled with the flexibility, cost savings, and expertise of an external partner. It's not just a model; it's a partnership that sets a new standard for recruitment at scale.
To help our clients build great teams and attract top talent, acting as the internal recruiter for different startups.
What we seek...
As a Recruiter with CareerBuddy, your role transcends traditional talent acquisition. You are the foundation of the entire recruitment funnel for effective deliveryâfrom sourcing and qualifying to candidate management and the final place of the job offer. With at least 2 years of in-house or recruiting agency experience, you bring not only skills but emotional intelligence, adaptability, and a passion for the startup culture in Africa.
What sets you apart...
We seek an effective sourcer, someone who enjoys the challenge of researching new tools and techniques to find the hidden treasures in the talent pool. Your ability to work remotely, coupled with a high level of integrity and results-oriented focus, makes you the recruiter we are looking for.
What should you have done in your career?
- At least 2 years working in-house with a startup, or a recruiting agency
- Be results oriented and amp; Deliverables focused
- Passionate about the world of startups in Africa, upcoming businesses, technology, etc.
- Experience hiring generalist roles (marketing, sales, operations etc.) or technical roles (engineering, data science, product etc.).
- A sourcing hacker by nature, who enjoys researching new tools and techniques to find candidates
- Experience working remotely.
- Possess high level of integrity and management of confidential information
The skills we care about: emotional intelligence, situational control, influence, honesty, humility, judgment, kindness, gravitas, learning intelligence, adaptability, attitude, team-player mentality
Open Invitation: This role is open to recruiters from Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia and Pakistan.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.