System Administrator (Hardware & Software)
Software & Data
Responsible for managing and maintaining computer systems, networks, databases, and software applications to ensure they run smoothly and securely.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Design, implementation, maintenance, and administration of the organization's databases.
- Maintaining and managing the company's computer systems, servers, and networks.
- Work closely with other teams, such as developers and IT support, to ensure the smooth running of the company's software and systems.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in computer science, and several years of experience in database management.
- Technical skills in database administration and management, SQL, and a variety of database management systems, are essential.
- Also backup and disaster recovery, security, performance tuning, computer hardware, software, and network administration.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.