We are looking to hire a supermarket manager with a minimum of 5 years experience working in a supervisory role in various departments in a chain supermarket. A minimum of 3 years working as manager. Expertise in procurement and inventory control, hiring and training staff.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Able to thrive in a start-up business.
- Driving sales, standards, and growth within your department and the store
- Building a strong rapport with customers and staff
- Achieving all KPIs and targets as directed by the head office
- Leading, developing, and motivating a large team of colleagues
- Ensuring that all health and safety and standard operating procedures are adhered to at all times
- Planning and forecasting of the profit and loss of overall business operations. Analyses market trends and develops business plans to drive business expansion and growth.
- Responsible for the overall preparation of the opening and operations of supermarkets, including but not limited to revenue and cost management, people management, procurement management, marketing, and customer service management.
- Establish and maintain strategic business partner relationships (E.g., external vendors), direct negotiation policy and develop negotiation limits to drive revenue and profit of the company
- Achieve organizational objectives and goals
- Resourceful, consultative, and engaging in the evaluation of business opportunities
- Excellent negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, and stakeholder management skills
- Improve profit and attain sales target of the supermarkets
- Deal with all complaints, queries, and other related customer service issues
- Appraise, monitor, and plan tasks to be given to individual staff members
- Recognize future and present requirements of customers
- Establish good rapport with existing and potential customers
- Study display plans, sale promotion, and advertising towards marketing merchandise in a profitable manner.
- Minimum academic qualification of an HND in any related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of proven work experience
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager in the real estate industry.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.