Recruitment of potential student who wants to study abroad and Properly manage all clients applications and promptly move clients progressively and timely through the various application/visa counselling stages till completion.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Graduate trainee
- Experience Length:1 year
- Counsel and provide up-to-date information to allocated students
- Laying out all available options and opportunities to clients and taking into consideration their peculiar cases.
- Give appropriate guidance to prospective clients on suitable and available choices.
- Maintain full updates on all partner institutions regarding courses, materials, and procedures.
- Maintain a constantly interactive follow-up and feedback system with clients from registration to visa success.
- Effectively processing and submitting clients’ applications to institutions of choice and ensuring offers are obtained for the appropriate institutions.
- Assist with visa applications to selected study destinations
- Work with the relevant officer to ensure the log-on of applications to institutions for monitoring, follow-up, and conversion.
- A minimum of BSc qualification
- A minimum of 1-year working experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.