We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. The Inventory officer also known as store managers or store supervisors, takes stock of inventory, manage the store layout, supervise staff and keep records of sales.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Implementing goods receipt /issue procedures.
- Tracking inventory.
- Putting goods in the warehouse.
- Arranging goods in the warehouse.
- Strictly complying with regulations on fire prevention.
- Replenish supply inventories following established guidelines of the company.
- Maintain a neat, clean and safe working environment as per government regulation.
- Manage the store layout.
- Supervise other staff members and keep a record of sales.
- Receive, upload and shelf all supplies.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND
- At least 3 years of working experience
- Organizational skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to the working environment.
- Good teamwork skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.