Supply Chain & Procurement
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw materials to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues, etc.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND/HND in business administration. logistics or relevant field;
- Basic knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
Remuneration: NGN 50,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.