EDLP Nigeria Limited
Supply Chain & Procurement
The Stock Administrator’s duty is the organization and constant monitoring of inventory. This position is an essential part of the operations of the store.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Monitor and take responsibility alongside the Store Manager for write-offs and ensure the approved write-off threshold is maintained.
- Resolve price differences between POs and invoices in direct contact with the Category Managers.
- Resolve issues of SKUs/items not sellable at the till.
- Coordinates inventory count and performs a periodic audit on inventory in liaison with the Senior Accountant.
- Actively monitor the receiving of goods, ensuring the GR business process is being adhered to and flag discrepancies to the Head of Operations/Commercial Manager.
- Work with Store Managers to take responsibility to plan stock replenishment.
- Monitor store usage levels ensuring no “out of stock” and also deal with over-stocking especially short-date life issues.
- Process stock adjustment.
- Check and investigate any discrepancies in stock volume and report them to the Commercial Manager.
- Sales/Stock Analysis on varying frequency.
- General knowledge of retail or supply chain management and an in-depth understanding of the stock control process.
- Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.