As a squad leader in the Fountain Worker Experience team, your role will involve guiding a product team of 2 to 4 engineers throughout the entire product cycle. This includes tasks such as planning, architecture, development, and maintenance. You will receive support from product managers, designers, and other software engineers.
- Minimum Qualification: Others
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 8 years
- Plan and take responsibility for delivering your product
- Lead, train, and coach your team members
- Design, develop, test, and maintain product features
- Collaborate to enhance core stack technologies and architecture
- Review and collaborate with other developers’ work
- Ensure the quality, reliability, operations, and security of your product
- Collaborate closely with the product team throughout the product life cycle
- Implement and maintain the stack using best practices and current pragmatic boundaries
- Provide clear reports on your product scope, planning, and team members to your superiors\
- 8+ years of experience in software engineering
- Demonstrated experience in product-oriented software development
- Extensive experience in leading engineering teams
- Strong technical expertise in software development and architecture, TypeScript, and cloud-first solutions
- Ability to work independently and confidently, even in dynamic situations and with limited information
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English, to facilitate effective collaboration with the team. Proficiency in French is also highly regarded
- Candidate must reside within US or Canada
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.