We are looking for talented Python/Django backend engineers to join our growing engineering team who are responsible for developing and maintaining various software products in our portfolio.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Develop well-designed, scalable, and robust software to a high-quality standard
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing systems
- Stay up-to-date with the latest and emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Ability to develop software in Java, Ruby on Rails, C++ or other programming languages
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL, and ORM technologies
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.