Seeking a dynamic, creative, and results-driven ERP/software engineer to join a startup software company in Jamaica-Full Time (Remote Work)
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Establishing workflow needs via business process analysis and consultation.
- Writing customized programs and scripts, as well as configuring software applications.
- Developing user-friendly functionalities and interfaces.
- Performing diagnostic tests and resolving issues to optimize performance.
- Providing technical support to end-users.
- Preparing development progress updates and documenting workflow processes.
- Adhering to company policies and industry regulations.
- Producing user guides
- Bsc. Computer Science or related discipline
- Knowledge of various coding languages especially python, and business processes.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, and communication abilities.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.