As a Social Media Manager, you will be tasked with developing and implementing strategies that increase our brand awareness across all social media platforms with the aim of generating sales.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote the organisation and brand.
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Analyze sales data on daily basis to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Grow engagement rate and followers on all social media platforms.
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Work closely with the marketing/sales team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals and brand consistency.
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within the company (in-house roles).
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Develop content for our newsletter, blogs, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Minimum of B.Sc. degree in Marketing, Digital, use of social media or relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a social media manager or similar role.
- Ability to use social media strategies for brand awareness and impressions.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other social media best practices.
- Proficiency in digital marketing and analytics tools such as Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- You are a strong networker and relationship builder.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies, and best practices.
- Must possess content creation and copywriting skills.
- Highly professional and ethical.
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.