- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management.
- Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies.
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Reports progress to management.
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Researches and monitors the activity of company competitors.
- Creates and distributes written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications or Marketing, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3 years and above of experience with social media management.
- Web development and design skills are a plus.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize.
- Creative problem-solving skills, experience with major social media platforms.