- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their goals and objectives.
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Control WhatsApp service groups and direct clients accordingly.
- Ability to take eye-catching pictures is an advantage
- Must have graphics design skills and video editing skills.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics.
- As our office is in Ikeja, Candidate within Lagos state and environs are preferred
- Minimum qualification: Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- As we have a brand team package available already, the candidate must be able to use canva for team collaboration working.
- Must be familiar with online shopping and brands.
- Leadership skill
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office.
- Good knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
Salary expectation: NGN150,000