Alert Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider with a core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to SME, Private and Public Sectors. SME Loan Marketing Officers at Alert Microfinance Bank are responsible for the marketing, evaluation, and processing of loans and act as liaisons between customers and the organization while helping qualified applicants acquire huge loans in a timely manner.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Market loan products and process loan applications for SMEs.
- Interview loan applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of repayment of loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up loan payment plans
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Opening loan applications Conducting loan analysis by visiting the business and household of clients
- Visiting the business /employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to the bank’s credit procedures
- Presenting loan proposals to the credit units and informing the client about the decision of the credit units
- Ensuring punctual repayments of acquired loans from clients, contacting and visiting all parties based on needs
- Ensuring high-quality standards of the bank’s credit portfolio
- Ability to meet and exceed targets while actively working to increase business portfolio and client base.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND or B.Sc. in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 3 - 5 cognate experience with a reputable Microfinance Bank such as Baobab, Addosser, Accion MFB, Advans Lafayette, FinaTrust, etc
- Must have a pool of High Net worth Customers credible to access loan/credit facilities in either Lagos Island or the Mainland.
- Must be a goal and target oriented and able to deliver a minimum of 20 – 50 Million naira loan disbursement target monthly.
Remuneration: NGN 200,000 Monthly Net/ Take-Home
- Commission Minimum of NGN 60,000 monthly variable pay (Performance Pay) subject to delivery of target
- Communication and Transportation Allowance of NGN10,000 - 15,0000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.