We are looking for Site Reliability Engineers to ensure a reliable and smooth interaction of the various systems Magnolia and our customers use every day.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 6 years
- You will work with SRE practitioners at the heart of our production environment
- You will be an internal advocate of DevOps culture and cloud technologies at Magnolia
- You will monitor service performance and ensure its smooth operation
- You will leverage your experience and knowledge of complex customer-facing systems to improve and automate existing tools, processes, and infrastructure
- You will be involved in the design, build, and deployment of scalable and secure services and provide architectural reviews, vulnerability testing, security reviews, and availability and reliability assessments
- You will participate in an on-call schedule
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure – preferably AWS and Kubernetes
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code: Terraform/Terratest, Configuration Management tools (eg. Ansible)
- Experience with container technologies (Docker)
- Experience with monitoring tools (eg. Datadog, Prometheus, CloudWatch)
- Experience with Kubernetes Operators is a plus
- Experience with a flair for automation: CI/CD pipelines, testing, automated releases and deployment strategies
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot large-scale distributed systems in production
- Experience in operating, optimizing, and scaling SQL databases, Kubernetes clusters, and/or Datadog
- Familiarity with security and operation standards as well as best practices around personal data
- Solid communication skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.