- General tasks:
- data capturing
- content creation
- link building
- meeting deadlines
- administrative and other editorial tasks.
What will you learn?
Depending on your application and the result of your tests during the process, we help determine which aspect of online marketing would best suit your skillset and your desirability to learn. Our main service offering is SEO, which has elements of content creation, design and web development.
We work with clients but also has a wide set of internal projects, while we don’t call ourselves an incubator, we like to test markets and build our own products and online projects.
We don’t offer these services to clients but they have a focus on growth-hacking loopholes in various online marketing channels where we find to bring the biggest ROI. These elements could be email marketing, web development, PR, funnels, video creation and editing, design, social media marketing, automation and community management.
Traits we are looking for
- English first language speaker/writer
- Good communicator and works well in a team
- Writing, editing, SEO, design or social media experience
- Attention to detail
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Quick-learner who is curious about the bigger picture
- A fast-thinker who can work well under pressure
- A go-getter who understands that deadlines need to be met
- Problem-solving skills. Someone not afraid of researching solutions and troubleshooting issues
Pros about working with us
- Learn about digital marketing in a variety of areas
- Work remotely
- Flexible hours
- Work towards real KPI’s
- Gain working experience in an agency and startup incubator
- Monthly performance reviews and possible bonuses
- Potential freelancing or permanent position going forward
- SEO Ahrefs Business of Blogging course
- 50% contribution to courses that develop your skills
- Revenue share
- Unlimited unpaid leave
- Help build the best travel marketing agency in the world
A digital marketing agency specializing in SEO, startups, travel, publishing, affiliate marketing, cannabis, CBD, sports gear and other internal ventures.
- Own laptop
- Strong writing ability with a good grasp of grammar and spelling (this will be tested)
- A degree/diploma in journalism/English/communications/marketing/media studies (advantageous but not essential)
- Accustomed to a fast-paced environment
- A positive can-do attitude
- A hardcore work ethic and a serious interest in getting the most out of this experience
- Great at time management
- Understanding of SEO (advantageous but not essential)
- Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook experience (advantageous but not essential)
- A structured multi-tasker
- Sound research skills