Veeva System is looking for a self-driven Senior Software Engineer in Test who is passionate about quality and automation. The ideal candidate will be highly technical, detail-oriented, creative, motivated, and focused on achieving results.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 7 years
- Define automation strategies
- Design and develop new automation frameworks
- Maintain and improve existing automation test suites
- Monitor, analyze and report test automation results
- Contribute to automation infrastructure improvements
- Collaborate with Developers, QA, and PMs to identify automation test cases that will ensure product quality
- 7+ years of experience in software test automation or software development
- Strong experience in Java, Object-Oriented Methodologies
- Experience with API automation using REST Assured
- Good understanding of modern best practices for software development like design patterns, code reusability, extensibility, and maintainability
- Experience and ability in developing test automation frameworks from scratch or familiarity with one or more existing automation frameworks
- Good working knowledge using tools such as Git, Jenkins, and Maven/Gradle
- Problem-solving, Process Improvement, and Coaching Strong written and verbal English skills to support complex analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.