- Bachelor’s degree or relevant marketing qualification preferred.
- Experience with Email & Push Marketing platforms such as Sailthru, Hubspot, OneSignal, etc.
- 2 - 3 years of experience deploying, developing and optimizing email campaigns.
- Proven execution & understanding of email best practices.
- Familiar with A/B testing best practices.
- Good knowledge of HTML.
- Communicate with colleagues and share insights on Slack
- Utilise Trello to update task status
- Weekly coordination with Campaign Managers and community managers
Develop an effective multi-channel Push strategy:
- Develop tailored email & push marketing strategies for each brand, to help drive user engagement and retention
- Work with local campaign managers to ensure email & push strategy aligns with local business goals.
- Write, have approved, execute and conclude channel improvement briefs on time
Effectively manage and utilise the full functionality of our key tools:
- Effectively execute personalisation initiatives for email
- Effectively utilise functionality that drives user retention and re-activation for email channel
- Continuously conduct content and creative testing to determine the long-term effectiveness of test campaigns versus control frameworks
- Own the process of creating, growing, and maintaining the health of subscriber lists to improve reach and drive engagement
- Support new offline and online projects/initiatives by the businesses
- Manage channel ad placements and blast campaigns
Continued Analysis and performance optimisation of push channels:
- Work closely with direct reports to regularly analyze results, produce and communicate insights, and make relevant course corrects to drive KPIs
- Monthly check that automated campaigns (e.g transactional emails) are triggered as per logic document and actively escalate any issues found
- Draw insights on best practices, campaign enhancements, and new industry trends
- Analyse KPIs performance and gather insights to improve the channel
- Monthly completion of channel actuals vs targets in forecasts
- Coordinate with design and content teams for visual assets and content
Salary Range: $18,000 - $20,000 Gross per year