Our client has been a leading provider of world-class healthcare services for over 15 years in Lagos. The facility is a growing family practice that places a strong emphasis on the delivery of high-quality patient-centered family medicine. As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patient experience, career opportunities exist for high-performing professionals who can contribute to a rapidly growing organization. A hands-on professional who sees himself /herself as a counselor and friend to the patients. He/She will provide primary contact and continuous care toward the management of the patient’s health and will be expected to assess and treat a wide range of conditions, ailments, and injuries.
- Minimum Qualification: MBA / MSc
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 7 years
- Diagnose illnesses, and prescribe and administer treatment for people suffering from a wide spectrum of diseases and minor injuries (including referring to specialists as required).
- Obtain medical histories, and order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Provide competent patient-centered care that addresses health needs and promotes wellness.
- Provide health education as required to promote wellness and adequate chronic disease management.
- Candidate must possess an MBBS
- At least 7 years post NYSC experience covering different specialties.
- Post graduate degree in Family Medicine, Public Health, or any relevant additional degree would be an advantage
- Candidate must possess a current practicing license.
- Should have good clinical acumen (excellent history taking, physical examination, requesting appropriate investigations to arrive at accurate diagnoses)
- Proficiency in procedures like suturing, IV catheterization, urethral catheterization, ear syringing, cervical cytology, IUCD insertion and removal.
- Should have good documentation abilities to prepare high-quality summaries and reports
- Conversant with technology (previous experience in the use of electronic medical record systems would be an asset)
- Commitment to safety and quality of care and ability to thrive in an environment of continuous but logical and thoughtful change.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Good team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- Should be pleasant, patient, and honest
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.