The Security Supervisor will oversee facility security to protect all company assets. The Security Supervisor may also manage and/or implement security protocols related to the storage of confidential information/documents and environment.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Oversees the daily workflow, schedules and assignments of security staff.
- Prepares and conducts training for new hires and current staff including training on workplace searches, drug and alcohol procedures and related safety and security topics.
- Lead emergency response drills
- Perform investigations and hold interviews
- Conduct inspections for physical and safety hazards
- Minimum academic qualification of SSCE
- Minimum of 5 years of proven work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Military training is an added advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.