At EbeleChukwu Group of schools, ours is to inspire children to aspire to the greatest heights in human endeavors. Thus the motto” inspired to Aspire”
We passionately follow the development of a child not only through seasoned academic orientations but further through the discovery and development of some potentials( skills and talents empowerments ) hidden in children and youths. We aim to provide quality education at affordable prices to every family. It ( quality education) is not limited to the opulent. We strive to make going to school not only interesting and colorful but the wish of every child. The days of boredom in classrooms are over.
- The successful candidate will work in a vibrant school environment in one of the fastest-growing in southeast Nigeria whilst maintaining the highest standards of excellence and cultural integrity
- As the steward of learning and managing supervisor of the school, you will provide excellent leadership to all stakeholders in the school and create a peaceful, safe environment in order to achieve the above-stated mission of the school
- Supervise curriculum for students incorporating the National Curriculum requirements and in line with the policies of the school
- A university degree with preferably an advanced degree and/or certification in educational leadership
- Competency in the use of technology including word processing, spreadsheet development, survey technologies
- Minimum 5 years of School Leadership experience together with strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail
- The ability to work independently whilst also having a proven ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Have a positive, confident, and professional attitude and experience