SAP Controlling Support Analyst, Finance (Cement Industry)
Software & Data
We have vacancy for motivated professionals with SAP experience in the controlling module. The resource would join our team of professionals to support the daily SAP operations of the business and SAP implementation projects.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Functional support for SAP CO modules.
- Manage multiple simultaneous SAP projects and Tasks from conception to completion. Requirements gathering and scope definition together with various business stakeholders.
- Plan and coordinate resources and activities to meet business requirements and project completion dates.
- Work with end-users to provide system support to the business while sharing knowledge and understanding.
- Gather business requirements and convert them into development design/programming specifications.
- Perform functional testing, and creating documentation, and conducting end-user training in conjunction with other members of the SAP Core team.
- Work with both internal or external design/implementation teams and work cross-functionally between the business and IT to bridge the gap between design, content, and technology.
- Provides analysis for and directs activities of SAP CO resources as determined by and in conjunction with the senior management team.
- Manage end-to-end integration needs with the respective modules and other applications.
- Definition of innovative functional solutions to meet business process requirements in SAP and/ or other supporting application systems.
- Collect & analyze customer requirements on the following:
- Business processes and parameters.
- Assist in the mapping of master and transaction.
- Determining reporting requirements Standard / Customized SAP Reports, Determine, evaluate, and build customization requirements – WRICEF (with proper FS).
- Design, develop and manage Roles and Authorizations.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or HND Computer Science / Computer Engineering.
- 3 - 6 years of experience with relevant SAP working as a consultant or SAP CO Support Analyst.
- Experience in business application system development methodology and business process re-engineering.
- Minimum of 1 end-to-end implementation and hands-on experience in SAP CO support.
- Experience in Product Costing, COPA, New G/L, Material Ledger, Financial Closing, IFRS, Taxation, Integration with Payroll, Statutory reporting, Financial Planning and analysis, Consolidation, etc. is a must.
- Relevant experience in S4 HANA would be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong leadership skills with customer interfacing experience.
- Strong written, verbal communication, analytical skills, and problem-solving.
- Demonstrated ability/experience in the implementation of major systems applications.
- Strong understanding of user exits would be an added advantage.
- Ability to interact with and present ideas and updates to senior or executive level management.
- Basic ABAP debugging know-how would be an added advantage
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.