To sell products or services directly to customer and represent the brand. To manage relationships with customers, serving as the key point of contact, from initial lead outreach to when a purchase is ultimately made.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Greet customers
- Try to figure out what a customer wants or needs by talking to or observing him or her.
- Tell customers about products' features and demonstrate their use
- Explain the differences between different models of a product
- Answer questions about products, services, and store policies
- Inform customers about sales and promotions
- Order customized or out-of-stock items
- Prepare sales receipts or invoices as requested by the Customer.
- Process payments for purchases
- Set up and maintain product displays with accurate prices.