- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- The candidate should preferably be female.
- 18- 25 years.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Candidate who live around Ikeja axis should apply
Remuneration: 18,000 + daily transport fare